About Derek Davies
Flame Brazing Services is owned and managed by Derek Davies BSc (Hons). Derek's degree is in Industrial Natural Gas Engineering (Utilization) and was awarded by Salford University 1979 ( His thesis was Special Studies of Heat Transfer from Small Working Flames)
- 30yrs experience in flame applications
- Committee member and flame braze training provider for EABS (European Association for Brazing and Soldering)
- External Technical Consultant to Solvay Fluor GmbH….major global suppler of Nocolok® aluminium brazing Flux
- Brazing Consultancy, trouble shooting, process development, project management in the UK, Europe and USA
- Equipment design, construction, supply and commissioning
NOCOLOK® is a registered trademark of Solvay Fluor GmbH, Germany
Derek has been extensively involved in flame brazing for 30 years and has delivered many theoretical, and practical training sessions.
He's a troubleshooter around the world for many different flame-brazing applications on machine designs of various complexity.